We've mentioned it already on the site but in 2022 well be starting a £200 side hustle challenge! If you want to know more about the challenge and what to expect check it out HERE
But! For now we wanted to give you some ideas of side hustles you could start today and make some money from in the build up to the end of the year
If your looking to get involved in the challenge you could even use this list of side hustles to make £200 to start the challenge with us in 2022
Of course with all side hustles not all will apply to you depending on your skills but there is no doubt that some of these can be started by just about anyone who is willing to put in the time and work on it
So enough waffling this is gonna be short and sweet here are the 20 side hustles to start TODAY
1. Mystery Shopper - There are plenty of sites online which will hire you as a Mystery Shopper and pay you as much as £25 per shop as well as reimbursing your shopping during the trip you make
2. YouTube / Twitch - Now although this will not make you money immediately it is something you can start today and start building your audience and community straight away
3. eBooks - If you have a skill or a subject you are knowledgeable about you can create an eBook and put it out online for sale. You could teach people a skill, write a story, or show people how they can achieve something through your methods
4. Proofreading - If you have the skills to do this and do it well you can put your services out there on sites like Fiverr and charge for your services. There are always people writing books, articles or blogs and many of them use others for this.
5. Online Surveys - Now as much as people say this could make you X amount a month it takes a lot of time but if you have the time available to do it you could earn a nice bit of money on the side.
6. Matched Betting - You can start this immediately and even use a free trial on some sites to make a small amount to get started with. You can learn more about Matched Betting HERE.
7. Drop shipping - This can be started right away as you don't need to hold large inventory or stock in your house or office. You can pick a selection of products, create an online store and then sell your items, you then have a third party process the orders and ship them.
8. Declutter - This may be obvious but take a look around the house and see what items you have which are no longer needed or wanted and put these onto marketplace etc. You can even use the money to start another side hustle.
9. Rent Out Your Parking Space - If you live in an area which is good for tourism or close to a local point of interest then look into renting out your car parking space. I have renter spaces many times when going to watch football and it can be a great side hustle.
10. Baking / Food Services - If you obtain the correct health & safety and hygiene paperwork you can make food within your own home to sell online or at local events. This could be cakes, chocolate, or even meals.
11. Advertise on your Vehicle - That's right! There are sites out there in which you can offer your car to display marketing material for companies and get paid for it.
12. Child Care / Babysitting - If you have the right qualifications or the time you can offer your services for baby sitting / childcare. An easy start up would be to babysit your friends children and have them spread the word of your services.
13. Dog Walking - If your good with dogs then take up dog walking. You can walk 1 or even multiple dogs at once to increase your income.
14. Personal Trainer - Got your PT qualification then why not start personal training, like babysitting, start with your friends and family and have them spread the word through the results they get.
15. Online Exercise & Diet Coach - As above, if you have the right qualifications then why not start coaching online! Start a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account and start posting your services right away.
16. Food Delivery - With the rise over lockdown of people using the likes of Just-Eat or Uber-Eats a great way to make extra money is to become a delivery driver for one of these companies.
17. Uber Driver - Instead of delivering food why not deliver people to their destinations and become an Uber driver in your spare time.
18. Amazon Driver - If you have a car the possibilities for side hustles are endless. Why not become an amazon delivery driver.
19. Junk or Removal Man - If you have a van available to you then why not put it to use and help people with moving house, or with the removal of old scrap goods.
20. Brochure Distribution - Sign up to deliver leaflets or brochures in your local area. This could be for local or nationwide companies.